This LED outdoor solar light is ideal if you want to light up your front yard, walkway, or garden. It's perfect to add up to your garden decor, and you can just stick it into the soil. It charges in the day and lights up at the night and can sustain extreme weather conditions.
These solar LED lights are great for homeowners who want to improve the ambiance as well as the power efficiency of their garden, driveway, or walkway.
Place this solar LED in a sunny spot and watch it work its magic.
- Easy Installation. No wiring required. Unscrew the lamp cap, turn on the light switch, make the pieces together as the picture shows, and directly insert it into the soil to complete the installation.
- Energy Conservation. No electricity needed. The LED lamp is solar charged by sunlight for 4 to 6 hours can provide 6 to 8 hours of illumination, realizing energy saving.
- Weather-Resistant. Never worry about exposing the light to the rain or snow. The light can work normally under all kinds of weather with the waterproof rating of IP44 and weatherproof.
- Use Conveniently. The solar light will auto ON in the dark, and auto OFF during the day. It's extremely convenient.
- Cool White: 6500 Kelvin
- Waterproof: IP44
- Lumen: 5 lumens
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 14.5 inches
- Material: Premium PP+Stainless Steel+ABS
- Battery: NI-MH 2/3 AA 1.2V rechargeable battery (included)
- Powered Source: 100% solar powered
- Solar Panel: 2V 25mA 0.5W
- Charging Time:≥8 hours (under enough sunlight)
- Working Time: 8-10 hours
1. Make sure the lights are in direct sunlight for 4-6 hours. The brightness depends on the location and weather. They will be brighter after sunny days.
2. Please do remember to turn on each light before first use.
Just turn on the light, install each part together, then put the stake into the ground. If the ground is too hard, please dig a hole or loosen it before inserting the stake.
3. Once you have switched on the lights, they will automatically light up at night and go off at dawn. Each Light will display a star shape, which creates a great ambiance for your garden and path.